What is Glaucoma?
- Glaucoma is a disease that causes damage to the optic nerve.
- It can frequently be associated with increased intraocular pressures.
- If not caught early, it can lead to irreversible vision loss.
- Catch it early and get the best care.
- If left untreated, it progressively destroys vision.
In the most common type of glaucoma, symptoms are gradual. Glaucoma often goes undetected in early stages. Untreated, it progressively destroys vision. Fortunately, early detection and disease management can help preserve your vision. Our glaucoma specialists do it every day at Sabates Eye Centers.
Worried you might have glaucoma? Schedule a screening with a glaucoma specialist today.